Both Alcoholics Anonymous and ISIS believe that alcohol is evil and makes you do bad things. Of course, ISIS bans alcohol for that reason. But they are raging hypocrites, and their leaders engage in all the prohibited ‘evils’ including drinking, drugs, rape, and homosexuality, while forbidding those behaviors to the masses.
AA is a drinking club and blood cult of mischief with a similar dynamic. The leaders (aka ‘old timers’) are normal drinkers, but they insist on complete abstinence for the ‘alcoholic’ masses under threat of death (“If we drink we die”) as they exploit them for fun and profit. Their hero Bill Wilson was the master of the ’13th Step’. Similiarly they massacre on a grand scale. Not with knives to the neck or bullets to the back, but with prophecies of doom to the vulnerable: “You have a disease that is going to kill you. You are a danger to yourself. You obviously think you are god, and your pride is going to destroy you.” And on and on like that. Many thousands of people kill themselves each year believing the lies.
And we as the general public stand by and watch as they do this, thinking that these people really have a disease. And yet the ‘old timers’ always seem to do fine, despite their many ‘close brushes with imminent death’ as reported in their weekly drunkalogs. Wow they really have us fooled.
AA has already made great progress in imposing its own caliphate, as many judges sentence drunk drivers to AA instead of jail or community service. Of course, this only makes the problem worse as the offender learns only that he is (or will become, or can later claim to be) powerless to the demon alcohol (“subjects of King Alcohol” – BB p 151). Also, criminals can get diverted to drug courts if it is believed that their crimes are the result of ‘drug addiction’. This will obviously only make the situation worse. But that is great news for AA, who will reap the flow of new recruits and whose members will continue to transgress with impunity. As long as you have attended an AA meeting, you have a good chance of escaping punishment with a claim of ‘addiction’ and being sentenced to ‘treatment’ which is actually more damaging to young people than no treatment at all!
And even our own government is assisting in the effort with its own propaganda campaign to make young people believe that they too can be victims of demon possession by drugs and alcohol that will make them do things ‘they wish they hadn’t’. California’s “Yes means Yes” rape bill means that women can easily change their mind about whether an encounter was consensual by claiming that their drunken assent was invalid.
Drug addiction is a dangerous lie. But it justifies all kinds of abuses by government and police which take away our freedom and sometimes our lives. Sadly, we give it up willingly. Every day we are inundated with propaganda that says our brains are highly susceptible to manipulation and we don’t have free will. And that everything is relative and there is no true right and wrong. If we continue down this path, we will find ourselves living in a caliphate more oppressive than anything dreamt of in ISIS’s philosophy.
AA members defend their precious drinking club with a religious zeal that is motivated by the same kinds of delusions and fantasies of power and mischief as members of ISIS. They are self-professed criminals, liars and hypocrites, which we know if only because that is frequently how they start their own drunkalogs! And they are quick to criticize Western culture, policies, and religion, and reluctant to criticize ISIS. Well now you know why. Go to your local AA meeting and see for yourself. Don’t be surprised to hear expressions of admiration for the group!
- SAMHSA’s New Blood Drive
- The Origin of Sin - Alcohol as the ‘forbidden fruit’
- AA’s Satanic Roots - Have a drink and do what thou wilt
- Lie Like the Wind - How to know if AA is right for you
- How to Drink Like a Normal Man - Just keep it simple
- Powerlessness as Religion - Only the good die young
- You Are So Brainwashed It’s Funny - Who will pay for their sins?
- The Problem of the Jews: a Lesson in Brainwashing Propaganda - How AA bamboozled a country
- The Drinking Club - Watch what they do, not what they say
- Does Addiction Take Away Free Will? – We lived in the Garden
- Cory Monteith: The Cult of Powerlessness Claims Another Victim
- I Call Blackout - I did what??
- Rat Addicts and the Science Of Addiction - The best of 60′s Science Fiction
- A Conversation with Dr. Drew Pinsky - 13% and proud
- School for Scoundrels - What you actually learn in the rooms
- AA is a Pagan Cult - Putting the ‘pagan’ in propaganda
- The Little Psychopath Could: How the Addiction Myth creates new Drug Addicts